Opening and servicing a Basic Account of the consumer
The Basic Account may be opened free of charge for an individual who is a resident of the European Union (EU), who does not have a residence permit in Latvia, but whose removal from the country in accordance with the laws and regulations of Latvia is not possible. The person must provide proof of the absence of accounts in other credit institutions of the Republic of Latvia. Services provided with the Basic Account are as follows: a payment account in EUR currency, Internet Bank with one Digipass device or one BlueKey, a payment card, crediting of funds to the Basic Account, transfers in EUR currency (SEPA and instant payments), cash withdrawals, and recurring payments. There is no need in purchasing additional services to access the Basic Account. The Bank can make a decision on opening a Basic Account within 10 working days after all the necessary documents have been submitted. The fee for the Basic Account maintenance and related services is applied in accordance with the effective Pricelist for domestic clients (individuals). An application to open a Basic Account can be submitted at the Bank’s Client Service Centre.
Documents for a Current Account
• Questionnaire for an international legal entity or legal formation (international)
* Please fill in if information previously provided by the client has changed.
Payment card documents
• Application for opening a Payment Card Account, issue and servicing of a payment card (for legal entities)
• Application for opening a Payment Card Account, issue and servicing of a payment card (for individuals_Latvian clients)
• Application for opening a Payment Card Account, issue and servicing of a payment card (for individuals_international clients)
Documents for other services
Documents for the use of Safe deposit box
• Application for receiving brokerage services on the financial instruments market (FI transactions Agreement)
• Questionnaire for receiving brokerage services on the financial instruments market (FI transactions Agreement)
• Key information document - CFD on currency pairs (FX Margin Trading)