BluOr Bank AS (hereinafter referred to as the Bank) hereby notifies that it performs processing of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other personal data protection laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union.
Who is the controller of personal data processing and what are the contact details?
The controller of personal data processing is BluOr Bank AS, unified registration No. 40003551060, registered office: Smilšu iela 6, Rīga, Latvija, LV-1050, www.bluorbank.lv.
The Bank has appointed a Data Protection Officer who organizes, monitors and supervises the compliance of personal data processing carried out by the Bank as a controller with the requirements of personal data protection regulations of the European Union and the Republic of Latvia. For matters related to the processing of personal data, please e-mail the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Clients or other natural persons may submit their requests for information and complaints in relation to processing of personal data in the following ways:
- in writing, by visiting the Client Service Centre (Jēkaba iela 2, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvija) in person and presenting an identity document;
- electronically, by signing with a secure electronic signature and sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by sending a message via the Bank’s Internet Bank https://ib.bluorbank.lv .
Clients or other natural persons may submit a complaint to the following authorities if they believe that the processing of their personal data in the Bank is not in compliance with the regulatory requirements:
- Data State Inspectorate, website: www.dvi.gov.lv
address: Elijas iela 17, Rīga, LV-1050 phone: 67223131, e-mail: email@example.com;
- The supervisory authority in a Member State, in which their permanent place of residence or workplace is located, or where the alleged offence took place. Information on other supervisory authorities is available here.